Reality Check!


Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The world is a scary place

I was venting out my frustrations to someone and the reply that I got was: The world is scary, just always be prepared.

I think I've gotten frustrated even more. Sometimes no matter how prepared you think you are, you can never really be prepared enough.

I've been online the whole day trying to look for diversions. I wanted so much to talk to someone. I want anyone to listen and be with me the whole day and just assure me that it will all be fine. Someone who'll tell me that accidents happen, you'll definitely feel pain but like time, the pain passes as well. I wish someone will tell me that it's ok to be scared because I'm not alone and I'll never be alone.

Posted by Thinker :: 8:53 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------