Reality Check!


Saturday, January 01, 2011

1-1-11

Hello 2011! I can't help but feel nostalgic today. I tried to wake up as early as I can and ended up leaving bed at around 8:30AM. I wanted to start the day right. Well.. I started the day by working. Yes, you read it right.. I brought home some work. Happy 2011!


It's been 5 years since I started this blog.. turning 6 years actually. I don't know if people are still reading this.

What's your 2011 resolution? I have 2 things in mind. First-- get my butt of and share my talents (whatever those are). I mean, try not to be timid about it. Second -- try not to take work seriously (Work is merely something you need to make a living). The second one is kinda hard for me especially since office work almost always takes the oxygen out of my system. I swear I'll make a way to stop rambling about it and dabble into what I really want to do in my life - which is anything arts related and not a 9-5pm job related.

You might not want to hear this from me (again!) but I am dreading work on MONDAY! I realized why I don't like working there anymore and it sounds kinda lame but one of the major contributing factors is my "next door neighbor". I wouldn't want to expound on it but yeah.. there. It'll be better I know. I'm sure of it. *trying hard to think positive*

I'm going out tomorrow. Pamper myself and stuff. Will be tyring out a new hair color- a lighter one perhaps.. also a haircut. I'm planning on buying some good stuff for myself-- like prolly a pair of office shoes. We'll see. Definitely I'll be attending mass tomorrow. Yeah, you heard it right! Attend mass! :P

For the past year, I don't think I haven't really attended one. Maybe it's because I'm afraid to get closer to him. Sometimes he tests you. ..But then I do believe in him.

It feels good to write down all these thoughts. Everyone seems to be extremely busy about their families and I couldn't feel the existence of any single friend I have. :( yes. Oh well.. at least I have this blog anyway.


Posted by Thinker :: 6:11 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------