Reality Check!


Sunday, December 05, 2010

Sick Sunday



I wonder how it feels to travel the world or visit another country with my family? It has always been a dream. If given enough budget, I would bring my family to Jersey so she can see his brother and the rest of the family. When I was younger I hoped for the his brother to buy us plane tickets so we can visit them. It never happened.

Will I ever get to treat my mom to some fancy place? :) Life was never easy but nobody told me that it can get very very hard. While the others are listing their Christmas wishlist, I'm wishing for a better paying job and a less stress work environment.

While sleeping, I woke up twice. The first was when I suddenly remembered a very important matter that I needed to email-- I realized that I was able to email it. I tried to go back to sleep, but I guess the sudden gush of adrenaline really woke me up and I couldn't put myself to sleep anymore. The second time was when I dreamt about my old boss and she was very mean to me. It was sort of like a nightmare where in someone in my dream betrayed me. These happened in one night.

As much as I want to calm myself and think beyond work, I just can't. There's so much to do and it's overwhelming. People may say that it's just work. You leave things behind when you leave the office.

It's December. I wonder what to do next. My head is aching like hell.

If someone can give me plane tickets to go somewhere else for a vacation, that'll make me happy. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I badly needed a vacation. I don't care if it's a trip to Italy, Thailand or Hawaii for as long as people in my office can't get in touch with me. ..then I'm happy.

Posted by Thinker :: 9:34 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------