Reality Check!


Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Money and Friend

The richest man in the world is not the one who still has the first dollar he ever earned. It's the man who still has his best friend.
- Martha Mason



A disappointing thing happened tonight. Money is not a problem-- it's the trust-- the friendship. Wish I could tell you more but I'd rather skip on the details. I find it unfair. I kept mum about it several times since she's a friend but I never thought that keeping my mouth shut would actually encourage the person to treat me this way.

I feel like I'm being fooled. Maybe I am.. Maybe I'm not. I'll keep my mouth shut and give what she wanted but SHE LOST OUR FRIENDSHIP FOREVER. When we were younger, I already saw some patterns of her behavior but I just ignored it. I never expected that she'd treat me this way. I feel like she used my weakness just to make money. :(

I feel bad not because of the money but because of the deed. :( I'll just keep my mouth shut, and stay away from her.



Bad Karma will get her. :/ tsk tsk...

"An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will"


Posted by Thinker :: 11:58 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------