Reality Check!


Monday, December 27, 2010

Dreams turned to Goals

I woke up early today because I have to buy some stuff for the Charity Event tomorrow. It's going to be one hell of a day and I can feel it. My heart is pounding fast and my shoulders feel heavy. Work definitely stresses me.

What to do? I've to keep my job and take it one day at a time. Someday I will free myself from the corporate world. Just wait and see.

It has been a habit to visit his blog almost every month because it never fails to inspire the reader. He's one of the lucky few who didn't have to exert effort to get to where he is. He doesn't have to work hard at all but he pushes his self to the limits almost every time. He used to dreamy and all that but his magic doesn't work on me anymore. I still look up to him but I see him now as a person. Like me, I know he's also human. He's one of the few people who taught me to value time.

I wonder what will happen to me 6 months from now. I can barely see a good future in the hotel. Maybe because I'm not learning. Apart of me is scared to leave as it will cause me another adjustment. I've also become dependent on a gooood friend there (a reason to stay and not to stay).

Separations of any kind burns me like fire. I just have to aim higher and move forward. Think and believe that there is absolutely no barrier between me and my goals.

From this day on Caeyo, treat your dreams as GOALS. It makes your dreams attainable that way.




Posted by Thinker :: 9:00 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------