Reality Check!


Friday, December 03, 2010

Spaghetti, Leche Flan Cake, Banana Cake & Coffee

It's amazing how much I enjoyed tonight's food. Tsoko.nut at last! :D Even though the place was situated at Eastwood, it had a similar feel of the old branch in Makati.

It rained after we ate. I was so full that I just wanted to sleep in the cab. ..and now I wonder.. will I ever get to go home - alone - this late - again? Sorry for my grammar. I'm really sleepy right now but I'm trying to document my thoughts before I go to sleep.

It feels great to have a friend who'd stay by your side despite of whatever shits you do. At times the friendship upsets me but then most of the time I'm thankful about it. It has kept me sane for some months already.

It feels safe going home and knowing that you're not going to go home alone. For some reason, I don't feel alone tonight and I'm thankful. I know I've mentioned it already but I'm thankful.

Saw these pictures in google images:


I'm happy but I'm already dreading the day when I'd have to visit this place by myself once again.

Posted by Thinker :: 11:53 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------