Reality Check!


Monday, January 10, 2011

Dear GOD

Dear God,

Tonight's not so ok. My injuries hurt and I can barely eat. I had an argument with my mom and I feel bad for being such a coward. Maybe some people were born with high pain tolerance maybe some (like me) are not. In a few days, I'll be meeting the dentist and I have a good feeling that tomorrow I will have to undergo another xray.

I'm scared and I have no one to share this fear with. I have no one but you tonight. I don't feel like sharing this to my friends because they're all kind of busy right now. Some are in the gym, some are with their families, some don't really care.

I appreciate my dad a lot because he understands how hard my situation is. I'm still grateful that I continuously witness his goodness.

I'm worried about a lot of things apart from my health. I worry about work and all the things that needed to be done. To be honest, I'm kind of tired. Please give me the strength and courage to carry on. I am only good in helping others but I am not so good in helping myself. :(

Thank you for giving the means to vent this out even through blogging. Although I don't really get a direct feedback, writing it down eases the piled up anxiety in me. Sometimes I miss talking to a counselor or therapist. Even though I'm paying them to talk to me, at least I know they're there to do their job - to listen to me.

Maybe I just need someone who'll listen without judging me. god. Help me. I'm scared.

:(

Posted by Thinker :: 9:23 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------