Reality Check!


Thursday, January 13, 2011

To: Squish

Dear Squish,

I don't know if you'll ever get to read this but anyway, here it goes. I'm lucky that we have met and we became good friends. Remember when I told you that I'd rather stay as your friend? It's because I think what we have is already great. I guess I just don't want to lose a good friend like you. I'm happy that even though we've fought millions of times, you still haven't given up our friendship. I think that between the two of us, I think you're nicer. :)

I'm happy that you visited me in the hotel the last time. I was able to see a different side of you. You seemed a lot happier and friendlier (heheh!). I know you enjoy teasing me and making me annoyed but yeah.. I'll put up with it this time. hehe..

Thank you Squish. mwah! :)


Posted by Thinker :: 4:54 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------