Reality Check!


Friday, November 26, 2010

Find me if you can :P

Nothing is certain. I'm trying to take it one day at a time. I'd like to think that things are happening because it's meant to be. Maybe it's much easier this way. So far, I've managed to hold back. Until when? I don't know. Nothing is certain.

I figured I want so much to focus and set my career on track. Travel. Be free. I've a few years more to do that before I finally say.. it's time to "settle".

Will I ever get to settle down? I love the world and I'm curious about everything (well, ALMOST). I get bored easily.. can I really settle down?

I'm too young to think about this. Let me talk to myself and take it one day at time.

I like being spontaneous. I love NO routines.

Will I feel this way a few years from now?

I will definitely change. Will it be good or will it break someone else's heart? Or.. will it break once again?

..Oh well. Too much lovey dovey stuff are making me sick tonight. Let's talk about work...

....arts...........

...................................freedom...........................................................................

....let's talk about the childhood I never had.............................................................

......let's talk about my secrets..................................... why my defenses are up.............
..............................................................
..............................
...........
let's talk about the things I'll never talk about.......from there I'll know if you can really find ME.

Not me physically... find my heart..... it slips away easily.

I fear the fact that absence makes the heart grow fonder.... BUt After some time... I know................................................................my heart........................................................................................................... in the long run.............................................. after a few years............................. after a few months................................................................after a few weeks................................



my heart is programmed to easily forget.


In case it forgets.................................................................... can you make it remember once again?




Posted by Thinker :: 12:31 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------