Reality Check!


Monday, November 29, 2010

Hopeless?

The belly dance show went well-- I had a few mistakes tho I was able to cope with it. It wasn't really a big deal.

-sigh-

I don't know how to start this entry. :(

I saw a picture as I was scanning through some things in my facebook account and it's actually the reason why I'm upset tonight. I'm freakin' and stupidly jealous. :(

Jealousy... this is a natural feeling... tho it's not a rational one. I'm not even in the right position to feel this way so I know I better keep my mouth shut.

Maybe I'm just over analyzing things.. but is it my fault if my course and my job trained me to be analytical?? I hate reading body gestures in pictures because I know that my assessment is almost always accurate.

:(

Stop being jealous my poor self. Stop it.

At times like this, I'd rather just focus on career and other interests. Whenever I give importance to a certain friendship or relationship of any kind.. it just leaves me disappointed. :(

Stop it. :( You've always known you're susceptible to bullshits so stir clear from whoever promises you whatever. It's easy to promise stuff. It's a lot easier to break that promise. It's a different story when they lie or even to keep certain stories on the low.

It's a lot easier if some things won't be mentioned.. so don't expect anything even if you hear the greatest of all things. Wait for the action. Concrete Action.

No action, then it's all crap.

People come and GO cleo. Remember that. No one is worth over your value as a person.

Just breathe. Disappear tomorrow. Be silent. Just breathe because the day after tomorrow or even years and years after... you'll realize you're all by yourself.. but you're still doing fine.. ..or maybe even great.

Calm down now. :(

Posted by Thinker :: 11:21 PM ::
---------------------------------------