Reality Check!


Monday, October 25, 2010

Makati Morning

I think I've posted this before-- Is it me or is the economy is simply low right now?

I've had almost 3-4 hours of belly dance session today. Tiring but fun. Had to learn the dances because the recital is coming up. That means no more rice for me plus I need to tighten up my belt because I've got bills, bills and a lot more bills to pay.

I'm missing my previous job now that I'm in need of extra cash.

I wanted to buy this book. Authors were Trinny and Sussanah. I'm not quite sure if the book is good. I actually haven't seen it in Powerbooks. Oh gosh, I really want to read up on a lot of Fashion books right now. I've already posted it in my Fashion Blog - the must reads. I'm not quite contented with styling class. I haven't really learned that much. We haven't even tried pulling out clothes from stores and designers yet. As much as possible I want to be able to use the course that I took up. I don't want it to go to waste. I mean.. come on. It's a given fact that I studied course because I'm really into it but I have to get something out of it. How am I going to be a fashion stylist if I don't even know how to contact and set the rate for photographers/models/MUA and others. I'm praying that I'll get to learn those along the way.

I'm planning on studying again but will see. I need to take things slowly.


Anyway, here are some pictures I took while walking in Makati-- reminds me a lot of the fun days in AC.

The usual scene. Traffic going to San Lo.


This used to be Park Square. There used to be a terminal of buses and jeepneys there. Memories of waiting in vain at the long line of Pateros Terminal.


HA!! I remember the earliest class I had was 7:45AM and I'd rush through this way early in the morning. On exam days, I remember studying while walking (yes!! I study while I walk. It was a habit) through this passage.

I miss being in college. :) The happiest and most tragic parts of life happened in college.

Oh well. :)



Posted by Thinker :: 6:50 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------