Reality Check!


Monday, November 15, 2010

Another Day-- still

Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort. It's a mental attitude. It comes from appreciating what we have, instead of being miserable abot what we don't have. It's so simple - yet so hard for the human mind to comprehend - Franklin Roosevelt

---this I should always remember :)


Dear beat from work but managed to use a "happy" disposition until I left the office. Gosh. I wonder why my world revolves around my work and extra curricular actvities (read: belly dance and styling). I guess I like it better this way. I'm not so focused with the corporate world.


Gosh, I miss shopping. I want to buy a lot of stuff but I have to keep in mind my priorities.

Oh well... tomorrow's another day.. another chance to make my life better....

Btw, what's the most effective way to help someone cheer up?? I dunno why but it seems like I ran out of ways today. ??

Posted by Thinker :: 10:05 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------