Reality Check!


Saturday, November 13, 2010

Roses are BLUE

I wonder what the future will bring. 9 years and 10 months from now, where will I be at that time? What will I be doing? Who am I with?

Change is constant. Our experiences gradually change us. I wonder what will happen next.

I try my best not to get attached to things. There are days when I manage to build a wall around me there are days when I fail to do so.

I'll just take it one day at a time. I don't want to run so fast only to stumble.



Anyway, here are some things that made me smile on different days. They've wilted and I had to throw them away. I'm not one who keeps such things but I never forget the feeling that I had when I received them.. and for that I'll always be grateful.. not for the flowers but for the intention of the giver to make me smile. :)







Posted by Thinker :: 3:01 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------