Reality Check!


Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Come Back

I'm finally back.

I'm guilty for not updating this blog. This blog has served like a confidante. We've been together for almost 6 years and it feels like we're in this kind of long distance relationship. Crazy I know.

It has been 6 years and I find myself continuously changing - from being a girl who'd bravely write down her thoughts to a woman who'd rather keep things to herself. It's healthy and unhealthy at the same time.

Since I've been away, I find myself less pessimistic about life. I try my best to see the goodness in everything even if it can really be quite challenging at times. I'm less "connected" now than I was years ago. I'm keeping just a few good friends and is staying away from the loud crowd.

Golly. Now I'm really growing old. :) At 25, I'm still aiming for a lot of things- having my own business (make up and a buy/sell), traveling and aiming to buy my own house. It's still going to be a long ride.

After months of being away, I'm still the workaholic person that I am. Well, it lessened a BIT because I got to a point wherein I'm already just hating it. Think BURNT OUT. But I guess, it's all about doing things in moderation. Work moderately and have fun moderately. Too much fun can also spell BOREDOM. Well at least for me.

Still young, have lots of experimenting to do. I'm keeping another blog. It's a lot less personal than this. I'm even thinking of starting up a youtube channel because I'm seemingly addicted to it. Crazy. Well, I'll let you know if it ever pushes through. We'll keep it a secret. I don't think I can openly tell everyone that I have a youtube channel. harhar

Til then. Til then. Tomorrow's another day. :)

Posted by Thinker :: 6:06 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------