Reality Check!


Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Hot Air Balloon on Valentine's Day


If I will be asked how I want to spend this year's Valentine's Day, I'd say I'll go for a hot air balloon ride. I don't mind if it's in the morning, afternoon or evening.

I kinda feel bad tonight. Even though it's not yet Valentine's Day, for some reason I feel that I badly want to celebrate it. It's not that I simply want to follow the fad but it feels good when someone does something extra special just to make you happy on that day. I sound like a sucker for romantic things right now but yes... I like romantic things and I enjoy surprises.

You don't have to have a lot of money just to be romantic. It's merely pure effort and creativity --- which leads me to why I am upset tonight. He has got NO plans for Valentine's DAY!! He said he just doesn't celebrate it ever since. I don't believe that. I DON'T. Oh well, even though I don't believe in it I'm planning on shutting up and getting over this whole Valentine thing.

I guess it's normal to feel upset because I expected TOO DAMN MUCH again and yes, I am DISAPPOINTED again. Looking at the brighter side of this, at least I've gotten to know him better.

Call me an idiot but my heart feels like crushing as I type on the keyboard right now. It sounds idealistic but if you value someone so much, you'll at least try to do the things that she's interested in or that she wants to do. Been there, done that.

The thing is, I've decided not to mope at home on Valentine's Day. I'll probably (1) go out with my friends after work (2)ask someone out (3) go out with someone who asked me out.

If I am not worth exerting any effort on then I don't care. If you opt not to prepare for Valentine's day, then it's your loss because you just might not be granted another chance to spend another Valentine's day with me.

I don't settle for anything/anyone less. Why? Because I know I work to death to please the person I love.

Been there. Done that.


Posted by Thinker :: 8:49 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------