Reality Check!


Monday, July 18, 2005

Downslope

"there are many fishes in the sea but there is none for me.. " " dont limit yourself in the sea.. there are fresh water fishes in the lakes and ponds.. why stop at the sea when the world is 70% made of water.." - from a friend... (easy for everyone to say.. hard for anyone to do).


"...I've always been in love with you. Anyone can tell that. Do you know that I feel that I am losing you every God given day? Every girl must have loved you a lot but not all of them will spend time of trying to find a stranger whom they have learned to love without even actually feeling his touch. I have loved you so soon. Between us, I am the one who loves you (more) and I know I can be the person who can love you the most. Right now, I am losing it. Someday, you will lose it because you never opened your eyes to see behind what's tangible. I guess what I'm trying to say is... someday I will never be able to love you the way that I am loving you right now... someday, no one will ever love you the way that I did." - if only you can feel...

Posted by Thinker :: 11:03 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------