Reality Check!


Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Cramming

Ok... I've got less than 3 weeks left before I see the results of an "investigatory" (whatever u call it) project. It's quite a pressure. I have lots of ideas in mind but I can't seem to put it into action. Golly, I'm sort of "paralyzed" to start this project. A part of me don't want to push it through since I think that my hypothesis will be parallel to the conclusion. I think that it's quite lame to do the process all over again. It's just the same thing except that I'll be exerting more ideas and efforts into this second trial. Well, I guess I just have to do it all over again and if I get a negative conclusion, then so be it. Let it be a theory (or even a LAW) that I'll live with forever.

Posted by Thinker :: 6:31 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------