Reality Check!


Friday, October 08, 2010

Once Again

I'm really trying my best not whine and gripe about the things happening at work but I'm just so full of it.

Pardon my negativity.

It's becoming a struggle day by day. I feel like my ability is being tested every now and then. I want to do something but I'm not the one to make a decision. What should I do?

Maybe in the future I'll encounter challenges bigger than this.

...
...
...


Just when I needed someone to be there......................................................... no one's there.
Do I need to cry for help?
Hell No.

...
...
...

I gotta call my mentor.......................................................................................................


I'm messed up--- ONCE AGAIN.

Posted by Thinker :: 1:27 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------