Reality Check!


Sunday, July 24, 2005

Break Free

I have decided that I want to take a break from all these. I don't want to be frustrated anymore. Even if I have been trying to help myself get over a lot of issues, I still find myself in the middle of it. I'll be taking a vacation ...rehabilitate myself. I'm an addict... a love addict. I have so much love to give and I honestly feel that no one wants it. Probably because I have not proven myself to them or I don't know... maybe I don't really have to prove anything. Maybe I have been proving myself to the wrong people. I don't really know right now but I'm quite sure I'll find the answer after some time.

*cguro, paglabas ko sa rehab, magaling nako... pero pwede paring maging addicted ako... pero sa iba na, hindi na sayo... -inspired by a friend's poem... ADIK

Posted by Thinker :: 10:52 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------