Reality Check!


Sunday, October 03, 2010

Rings

I just discovered that my dad never gave my mom an engagement ring. I wonder how my dad proposed to my mom.

I don't know what's happening to me lately. I've been thinking about marriage and having a family. BoooO! I don't even have a boyfriend. BooooOOO! BooooO!

Oh well. Since I'm blabbing about engagement rings tonight.. ..I'll just blab some more. hehehe..

I was surprised to see Paris Hilton's super big engagement ring. Receiving a big diamond is an amazing thing but I don't think I would want to receive a big diamond that's gonna take up a whole lotta space on my finger (but I don't like an itsy bitsy diamond either).




Yeah, that's my hand in the picture. I'm wearing a diamond ring and wedding band that my mom gave me. That size is but OK. Plain Ok.




Will this pass as an engagement ring? De Beers ring (Dragonfly). Saw this in their website. It's not really an engagement ring but that'll be nice. :)


Love the band of diamonds but not the ring itself. hehehe.. too common. :P

Oh well, whatever. I'm bored and scattered brain-- as usual. I know these rings doesn't guarantee a love that will stand the test of time but it would be perfect if a girl will receive one. Maybe my dad couldn't afford to buy my mom a ring at that time, I understand (a bit) but he could've tried. If I'm not gonna get the ring that I deserve (i wouldn't settle for anything mediocre)... then I'm gonna buy one for myself. hehehe..

...yes. i'm dead serious. :)

Posted by Thinker :: 5:30 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------